Our Autumn and early winter menu is here!!
Here at the Bulls Head our Head Chef Steve and Sous Chef Andy and their kitchen team have developed a lovely menu for you all to enjoy with two or three dishes that can be enjoyed as a starter or main course such as ………
- Roasted Pumpkin seasoned with sage on a winter leaf salad with toasted pumpkin seeds, fig and Burt’s Blue Cheese or …
- Steve’s “Rarebit Smokey” with naturally smoked haddock topped with Lancashire cheese and ‘blonde’ ale rarebit finished with warm cherry tomatoes and fresh basil or……
Other new starters include…….
- Hand pressed Duck Terrine with toasted nutty bread and ‘Gamekeepers’ Spicy Orange Chutney
- Open Tart of Pan-Fried Pigeon Breast, Clonakilty Black Pudding and Mushrooms with a redcurrant and orange sauce
- Kipper Fish Cake with crispy bacon, a fried hens egg and HP sauce
There are heart- warming main courses which include ………
- Steve’s Slow Cooked Game Stew with herb dumplings and creamy mashed potatoes
- Slow Roasted Duck Leg with spring onion mash, red cabbage and a Port wine gravy
- Cheshire Pork Belly, with apple mash, winter root vegetables, scrumpy gravy and a spiced apple sauce
- Slow Braised Shoulder of Lamb with a redcurrant and rosemary gravy, creamy mashed potato and red cabbage
For seafood fans we have caught …..
- Grilled Sea Trout with lemon and peppercorn butter on sautéed new potatoes with green beans
- Seafood Crockpot of by-catch fish, prawns and salmon in a warm creamy dill and white wine sauce served with Green Beans and nutty bread
For Vegetarians we have a…
- Delamere Goats Cheese Hash with a spiced apple sauce and winter salad as well as a daily special
There are dishes for everyone. To view the full menus click here.
We look forward to cooking for you…..