Cask Ales hit the mark!!!!

Having studied the sales statistics for the Month of December 2010, I am delighted to announce that our cask ales made up 80% of our draught beer sales with the rest…20% being the ‘fizzy stuff’ and Guinness!! You may remember back in the early days soon after we opened  we reported a split of 55% Cask ale versus 45% Fizzy. Well things have moved on greatly, 80% is a huge number and really shows what our customers want.

I am delighted with this news as there is nothing typifies a pub more than fresh cask ale!! We would like to thank all our customers for supporting our ‘famous five’ pumps which celebrate and recognise local Cheshire Ales from some fantastic micro-breweries within a 30 mile radius of the pub. Bulls Head bitter remains the best seller with Mobberley Wobbly Ale a close second. Our winter ale 1812 Overture is being enjoyed by many of you too. Come and enjoy a pint or two and let us know which beers you like the most!!

You may also like

Leave a comment