New menu arrives at the Bulls Head in Mobberley!!
Our Head Chef Steve and his brigade of chefs have once again worked exceptionally hard to develop some lovely new dishes for our winter in to spring menu…
New starters include…
- Homemade Cheshire Pork and Chicken Liver terrine, with Yorkshire apple chutney and toast
- ‘Corn Beef Hash’ Cake with crispy bacon and a poached farm egg
- Roasted Carrot, Cumin and Chickpea Salad with Anglesey feta, sherry vinaigrette
- Pan Fried Chicken Livers with brandy, cream and fresh leeks on toasted nutty bread
On the new mains we have some old favourites returning…as well as new dishes
- Pan Fried Sea Bream Fillets with a dill butter sauce, lemony green beans and sautéed new potatoes
- Ox Casserole slow cooked in a rich caramelised port gravy with celery, carrot, onion and celeriac served with creamy mash
- Grilled Free Range Pork Chops with melted cheddar cheese, apple and cider sauce, chips and dressed salad
- Herbed Portobello Mushrooms grilled and served with slow cooked pearl barley and caramelized artichokes
- Local Lamb ‘Barnsley Chop’ with peas and spinach, chips and a red wine gravy
and for new homemade puddings we have…….
- Traditional Syrup Sponge Pudding with custard
- Spiced Apple Crumble with warm custard